Xzilon Molecular Adhesion and X-microbe Vehicle Protection
Xzilon Molecular Adhesion (Exterior Protection)
What is Xzilon Molecular Adhesion?
Xzilon is NOT silicone or Teflon based. It is truly revolutionary! Xzilon was originally developed for use in the aviation industry utilizing “molecular adhesion” to extend paint life and prevent corrosion on polished and unpolished bare metal surfaces. Xzilon meets all engineering and application requirements for Boeing Aviation, Douglas Aircraft Co. and Airbus. At the request of the Air Force, Boeing Aviation completed paint-adhesion testing and in October 2014 Xzilon was given the approval to be applied to Air Force One.
Xzilon passed the following tests by Boeing Aviation Company:
- 1300 Hours of Salt Spray Chamber Exposure
- UV Black/UV30
- Heat Resistance to 450 Degrees
- Read more in the information library below
What makes Xzilon Molecular Adhesion Different?
Xzilon Molecular Adhesion covalently bonds to the external painted surfaces of your vehicle providing an advanced protection barrier using a revolutionary carbon polymeric coating producing a clear, hard, smooth and mirror-like surface. Safe on all surfaces, including clear coats and, won’t yellow or discolor.
What are the features and benefits?
Xzilon Molecular Adhesion offers superior resistance from damage caused by:
- Hard water etching/chrome water spotting
- Tree sap
- Accidental paint overspray
- Road de-icing agents (road salt)
- Acid rain
- Industrial fallout
- and weather-induced fading.
Xzilon is also anti-static, repels dirt and test proven to reduce washings by 50%. Withstands up to 60 wash cycles without degradation. Effective in both hot and cold climates! Reduces de-icing time.
Xzilon X-microbe (Interior Protection)
What is Xzilon X-Microbe?
Xzilon X-Microbe is an environmentally friendly nanotechnology that acts as both a sanitizer treatment and protector of treated surfaces. Registered with the EPA, this revolutionary system is formulated to kill and protect paired with stain and odor resistance.
- Dramatically reduces the growth of germs on surfaces
- Stains clean up easier
- Eliminated odors
How does XMicrobeTM technology work?
- Destroys microorganisms by attacking and physically piercing (disrupting) the cell membrane.
- Mechanical action eliminates the need for poisons.
- The active ingredient in XMicrobeTM system forms a colorless, odorless, positively charged polymer which covalently bonds to the treated surface. You can think of it as a layer of electrically charged swords. When a microbe comes in contact with the treated surfaces, the quaternary amine sword punctures the cell membrane and the electrical charge shocks the cell.
What makes our product green?
- XMicrobeTM is a “Hyper-Green” solution because it bonds to the surface and therefore never migrates off the surface.
- XMicrobeTM is essentially a modified sand molecule with a silane bonding agent. It is as harmless to the environment as sand
- XMicrobeTM contains no solvents, no VOC’s, no ODC’s, no HAP’s, and is not flammable
How is XMicrobeTM different?
- Treats the entire vehicle including the ventilation system and cargo area permanently.
- It is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-hazardous and safe for adults, children, and pets.
- It’s highly durable, long-lasting nature eliminates the need for frequent retreatment, which reduces the overall carbon footprint.
- Our products are EPA Registered.
Anti-Microbial Protection with stain and Odor Resistance
- XMicrobeTM uses no poisons. Its mode of antimicrobial defense is “physical”
disruption of cell wall integrity coupled with a positively charged Nano-particle
(Nitrogen) which “electrocutes” harmful microbes on contact.
What are the features and benefits?
- 99.99% effective against a broad spectrum of microorganisms.
- Prevents stains from setting into surfaces making clean up much easier.
- Proven effective at reducing odors in over thirty years of product and building applications.
- Helps control mold, mildew, and allergens.
- Remains permanently affixed to the surface, providing unsurpassed durability.
- Bonds to virtually all materials and surfaces both painted and unpainted.
- Does not rub-off or migrate onto the skin or into the environment.
- Unlike common leaching materials, does not set up an environment that encourages the development of resistive organisms (“superbugs”).
- On-going laboratory and field support.
- Accepted, registered and used worldwide.
- Extremely cost effective compared to other temporary solutions.
- Safe Proven Technology
Xzilon Molecular Adhesion and X-microbe Information Library