Our Response to COVID-19
In these rapidly changing and uncertain times, all of us at Berman INFINITI Chicago are taking measures and making the difficult choices needed to keep our employees, customers, friends and family safe from the spread of COVID-19. These steps have included, but have not been limited to:
- Monday, March 23rd: Sales is open by appointment only. Appointment times are on the hour. One customer per appointment window.
- Monday, March 23rd: Reduced store hours effective today; Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm for sales and service.
- Friday, March 20th: We have reduced staff and hours to curb person-to-person contact.
- All show vehicles have been locked up and can be opened upon request and then resanitized.
- Sanitizing all common areas and touchpoint such as door handles, light switches, chairs, tables, vending machines, coffee makers, etc. EVERY 3 hours.
As the COVID-19 situation changes we will make the appropriate changes to best serve and protect our community. We appreciate your understanding during these trying times and look forward to re-expanding our customer services to full strength as circumstances allow.
A special thank you to all of our industries working overtime to keep us safe and keep supplies flowing where they’re needed. You are all appreciated!!